Living with a chronic illness can be a stressful challenge. You may struggle to stay comfortable, even while taking multiple medications. Each new symptom or side effect that develops can set off a wave of worry and uncertainty. Besides keeping your physical symptoms under control, you may other concerns, such as:
- managing medicines
- coordinating appointments with doctors
- understanding instructions from doctors and other caregivers
- getting to and from medical appointments
- losing independence
- needing more help with personal care
- knowing what to expect from the illness
- managing stress and/or family concerns
- paying for care
Agrace can guide you and your family through the many challenges of living with a serious illness. To get started, Agrace’s experts can meet with you where you live to evaluate your condition, learn about your concerns and recommend the types of support that could be most helpful to you.
To request a visit from an Agrace nurse, please call us in Madison or Janesville at 800-930-2770 or click here to send us an email. You may also ask your doctor to contact us on your behalf, if you prefer.