The Agrace Center for Hospice & Palliative Care in Janesville combines state-of-the-art technology with a beautiful, homelike setting to provide expert care and comfort for patients, families and visitors. For a campus map and directions to the facility, click here.
Visitors enter the building under the beautiful natural wood canopy that protects arriving patients and guests from the elements.
Reception staff welcome and direct visitors during normal business hours though family and friends may visit any time patients would like to see them.
Patient rooms are designed to be as home-like as possible while incorporating state-of-the art equipment.
The Jack & Carol Pregont Inpatient Suites feature private bathrooms, patios and ample space for visiting family members.
|All patient rooms are private and fully furnished with the following:
• Comfortable bed with hospital-bed functions
• Family nook featuring sleeper sofa
• Recliner, dining table and guest seating
• Handicap-accessible personal bathroom
• Flat-screen TVs
• Fresh linens stocked daily
• Individual temperature controls and ceiling fan
• Private patio